Due Date Count Down

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 25 Home Sweet Home

Back at home from vacation found me super happy to be making my own food where I knew the numbers would be in range for my restricted diet.

One thing I forgot to mention that was pretty major was that while lounging at the hotel Jeremy got to see and feel the baby kick! What a fun thing for him to feel since I have been feeling him off any on.

Well going back to work was hard and on the 14th I actually went home sick. I had leg cramps, a headache, and felt like I was going to throw up. I went home and napped but then got up and made some chocolate covered strawberries that looked like Tuxedos for Jeremy and Dan for Valentine's day. We had them at our wedding and I found they were pretty easy to make actually! I also left work a couple days later early because my sugar numbers were much higher than they were suppose to be and I couldn't figure out why.

This week was also my monthly OB appointment and I talked to her about stress at work and my numbers being higher than I'd like. She explained that this is normal for the baby is growing as is the placenta and that means I'm becoming more insulin resistant and essentially more diabetic as the pregnancy progresses but overall she seemed pleased because that means the baby is still kicking (just have her feel my stomach at the right time of day would give her the same results.)

No comments:

Post a Comment