Due Date Count Down

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Doctor Appointment

After what seemed like the longest month ever, October 15th finally arrived which brought our first doctor appointment. We were very early to our appointment because the office is so close to our house. After meeting my doctor for the first time we discussed symptoms I had been having. I had bouts of nausea, but no throwing up (Praise the Lord!), Tender muscles, headaches, and fatigue. It was a pretty straight forward appointment but we did get to have an ultrasound and see the baby on the screen. So tiny but we could make out the heartbeat as a continuous blip on the screen. With this information and scheduling the next two appointments we left the office feeling good and I was happy to be packing to fly home to my family. As of this point we had only told my brother and our roommate, C, who live with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment