Due Date Count Down

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Planning and finding out the news

I am going to back-track and fill in the previous months as best as I can.
Around the beginning of September Jeremy and I decided we were as ready as we could be to start trying to begin a family. We have had many conversations in the past about having kids, not having kids, what we wanted to have completed before having kids. We both agreed that we did want a few years of marriage to our selves before growing the family. I knew back when we were dating that he would be an amazing father by his interactions with his young cousins and my niece and nephews.

It seems as though it was the right time because In the second week of September I took a home test and found a positive result. I had a feeling as though I might be pregnant by how I was feeling and so we schedule our first appointment with the doctor. I was shocked to find out they didn't wan to see me right away and I would have to wait another month before going in to the doctor. I began taking my prenatal vitamins and did find a craft project to keep my mind from going crazy the next month.

A week after I took the test I began to doubt the results. So I waited until the next morning and took a second test and sure enough it was also positive. Jeremy and I were very excited and a bit shocked at how things happened so quickly, but were hoping and praying that nothing would go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment