Due Date Count Down

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 15

This week has been good. I can some times the feel the energy returning and I haven't felt nauseous unless I'm over hungry. However, yesterday morning I was trying to put soup ingredients together in the crock-pot and I opened a can of cream of chicken soup and gagged immediately. The three guys were watching and my brother jumped in to help put the soup into the pot. I had to leave the room to get the smell out of my nose. It was the first time a smell has had that effect on me. It was major. BUT - I did not throw up! I have been super blessed that I have thrown up very little so far. It is probably the thing I hate the most about being sick. Every other symptom I am feeling okay with.

Well except I do get a gross taste to my mouth sometimes after eating sweet things or drinks. The only way to get rid of it is to eat something salty like a pickle or crackers and cold water. That symptom could go away and never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment