Due Date Count Down

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 18

Christmas and New Years Eve was a busy week at work for all of us so the actual days off were pretty low key. My mom was here and we had wonderful food and played Bananagrams for four hours!

Less than two weeks until the ultrasound. I was able to get most of the Christmas cards out on time and the rest are sitting on the dryer ready to go in the mail tomorrow. The tree didn't really get fully decorated but thank goodness for pre-lit trees.

The baby has received a couple ducky stuffed animals from my mom and a ducky piggy bank from one of my Aunts.

Jeremy and I rang in the New Year just before passing out and enjoyed a few moments alone reflecting it's our last New Years without baby. I'm currently trying to plan a nice trip to Portland for the two of us as a last vacation before baby as well. We plan to explore a bit of Portland, visit Powell's bookstore, and relax together while I can still somewhat move comfortably around.

No comments:

Post a Comment